Wednesday, May 26, 2010

What is this blog about??

I've decided to start this new blog because I love to sew. And when I love something, I LOVE to share it with other people! I've already taught a couple of new-found friends to sew and hope to be able to bring to you quick tips, easy patterns (that end up looking more difficult then they really are), and products that I've tested and now love!
So, if you are interested in sewing, feel free to follow my blog! I tend to do more quilting than anything; but lately I've worked on purses & baby shoes so I'm open to any pattern that isn't too difficult to follow and make.
Before I start blogging about sewing, sewing, and more sewing, I'd like to tell you about myself! I have been married for 4 years and have one daughter. I'm about to turn the big 2-5 as well. I graduated from college with a Social Work degree and plan to someday receive my masters and become a high school counselor. After my daughter was born (she's 3 months right now), I started staying home full-time to take care of her. I've loved every minute of it as well as the time I have to work on making quilts and other crafty items!
I hope you enjoy the blog and that it helps someone out there who has wanted to sew but just hasn't had a "guide"!

No comments: